Tuesday, November 30, 2004

She's gonna talk one day, trust me~!!

I'm gonna b out from cyberjaya for the next three weeks and my parents just left for Hainam yesterday night. Sighzzz.... Gonna be extra lonely for the next two weeks.... but it also means that i can do watever i like to recuperate from my atrocious final exams. Well, u can tell how much house hold chores i need to take care of by judging from the scattered writings on the white board that stretched over the wall of my dining hall. My parents had been very busy writing down all those things that needed to be done by the only resident here ---- > me~! Oohhh.. there's another resident that i left out.... one which i have to be the babysitter of------> my dog, ED. Well, the first day was quite ok... but apparently... it's not so for the other one. I never notice that dogs can mimic human emotions so similarly. ED was very unhappy today..... She squinted me a couple of times when i was going out this afternoon... showed her grumpy face when i gave her dog biscuits later this evening.. and turned away from me when i called her just now......She even sighed when she was lazing beside me. I don think i've been that sensitive lately but I guess she's trying to voice out her unsatisfactory towards my attention to her. Well, i've been out for the whole day....maybe it was admiration tinged with jealously. My goodness, one day she's gonna show up in front of me and voice out all her problems. I felt rather guilty about it so i decided gave some of my dinner to her.... As she was chewing happily away.... there was a glint in her eyes that says : "Apology accepted, this chicken sure taste good huh, anymore? ".......... *headache

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home