Friday, November 12, 2004

Gosh, u don have to remind me~!!!!!

There's a chinese saying.... The poorer u are.. the easier u see ghosts... lol.. I know this is a very bad translation.... but the meaning is so true down to earth. My current financial status is basically at critical condition. Guess i've been spending too lavishly and now i can only cry over spent money.. not spilled milk. Well well, to make it even happier... today my room mate came up to me wif a another debt i owe him for the month. GULP~!!!.... When i was busy searching my thoughts on where the hell did all my money went to.... my house mate asked me to play monopoly wif him. It was kinda fun in the begining... especially when he was dividing the money... temporary ecstasy~!!! as usual... game starts and the crazy yelling followed. I wonder was it my bad karma or am i just a lousy player??... i end up again in a situation so familiar....... DRAINED~!!... It was so pathetic that i can only hope to be jailed so i will b safe for the next three turns. I can't help wif that gloomy face right now... After all, i don see poor people smiling away, do u?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home