Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Somebody pass the big wailing baby a tissue...

I don know much about monsoon season or wat so ever.... but then i must say this incessant rain is making me turning blue.... why? bcoz i can't stand cold that much~!! Ok ok... i got a the slim body line that most girls will b dreaming to have ( i think ) but not so for guys... i like it when it rains.. and i like it more after the pour. It gives a very familiar and intangible feeling. However, the recent heavy down pour is so not my cup of tea. Even my clothes are having a tough time drying up.... and the pungent smell due to that.... UNBEARABLE~!!! Hmm... from the cold and harsh ambiance, i feel so nostalgic. Still remember those days where i will hide up in the bed with my thick blanket and slowly doze off.. knowing that grandpa will make his special cup of hot coffee for me when i wake up later. The unparalleled warmth and sense of security is where i found my own little utopia. Too bad grandpa returned to the Almighty before i'm big enuff to understand that some things don't last forever. Plunging myself back to reality, it's still raining outside.... but now down to a soft sprinkle. Was it the rain or the cry in my heart? *scratch scratch......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home