Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Tribute to momo... i miss u~!!!!


Momo the dog. Posted by Hello

Flashing back to last year's deepavali, it was really a year to remember~! It was the time when momo first showed up in my life. Wat is that? hahaha.... it's the boisterous dog of Pei Mein.. i still remember the nightmare i went through baby sitting him during the whole weekend. It was so active and playful that my three housemates can't even control it but that's nothing compared to the surprise he gave me the next morning. He miraculously eccaped from his cage and shit all over the house.... ARRGGHHH~!! Needless to say i had to clean up all his master pieces. Good thing his master is someone special ... or not, i'll b throwing it down from my apartmet. Aside from all the trouble he gave me.... momo is still no doubt a cute little fella... with that black beady and not so innocent eyes of his... somehow i do have some love for such a culprit. Guess he wasn't meant to live long.... momo is now apart from me forever. That poor fella died in an accident a few days after his visit to my place. Momo ah momo, why must u leave so fast?? Though i beat u a lot back then... but i really miss u a lot alot~! ( and ur master as well ) . In conjunction wif this one anniversary of his depature... i want to give a short tribute to momo.. a dog who once brought so much laughter and trouble to me..... well, rest in peace~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home