Saturday, November 20, 2004

Thanks Mr anonymous~!

I did check the moon today... I'm very sure it's not blue... gosh.. it's not even a full moon but somehow someone left a message on one of my article~! Well well well, on a special occasion like this, i think i should dedicate today's blog to him. Though he might sound mysterious... but i'm not a stupid donkey either. A big clap for my *lovely* cousin, Tham Wei Lip!!! Forgive me for not being able to upload his photo here. Having some problems with my server. Anyway, back to the gist of this blog, it really surprises me that he's actually reading the craps i'm posting. Hmmm..... thanks alot for the support~! Don worry, i won't tell the world about ur exquisuite taste for partners. He's complaining that i've been very uncaring towards him... Oppss.. am i? sorry ler.. u know me.. i'm a person wif a big heart but i just don know how to say it. Hehehhe... It's really been a loooooong time since i ever hang out wif this fella. Used to do plenty of mindless stuff together when we were kids. Great time, but just too short though. I'll patch things up when i finish my exam. Oh ya, he's still available if i'm not mistaken. Any girls interested in him? U can follow me down to his house. Hahaha.. he's dad is going to kill me... FOR SURE~! lol.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home