Friday, November 19, 2004

I actually survivied~!!!

Obviously i haven't been blogging a lot lately. Kinda busy now with my studies. Exam is getting nearer and time is a luxury i can't afford to waste. Anyway, in conjunction with Paul's birthday, we all went to genting to celebrate his big day~!! Happy birthday Paul~!! I must say, it's probably the best genting trip in my life... Though it took us nearly 5 hours to reach the peak from cyberjaya, it was all worth while. It was most unbelievable when i finally got the guts to actually ride the solero shot. I'm not THAT afraid of height but the idea of being thrown down from THAT height... it just chills me down to my bones!!! Was it peer pressure or merely sheer egoism, it doesn't really matters. Before i can make out a conclusion on that... i was strapped on the sit, tied up and ready to go... Damn.... it just keeps going up and up and up and up....... It was raining before that... and the thick mist made anything below hardly visible. Needless to say... anxiety was rocket high and the inevitable free fall followed, sh!t~!!! My ass could hardly touch the seat... My reaction back then must had been awefully pathetic... However... against all odds... it was hell of a joy ride.... Thumbs up!!!! We were all laughing away in the end... mostly out of relief. I'm gonna ride it again when i have the chance. Hahahah.... isn't it wierd that humans purposely look for these "near death" experience even though they are scared?? It's called NORICHIN syndrome.... ( read it in cantonese ). I'm sure it's flowing in my blood.. wat about u?? hahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home