Monday, November 22, 2004

Time flies, flies Time

The issue of getting withered by time never ever appeared in my mind before.... not until tonight. Today i flipped through some old photos. The photo album was covered with a pristine layer of dust. Time had obviously brushed by everything. Carefully flipping through them, images that coloured my life back then suddenly came back in flamboyant style. It dated back from photos taken during my first year in MMU till the most recent one, my 19th's birthday. Hahaha... i looked so nerd back then... i wonder how i look like now? It seems that i wasn't the only one interested. My housemates were equally enthralled. It was then that we noticed how much we aged. My friends used to laugh at me coz i don look like my age. Even i felt the same about myself but the glaring fact projected from those photos was that time came and left.... leaving nothing but traces of aging. It makes me wonder what i should be doing right now... i mean, what i should b doing to make the most out of this relentless process of aging. I don share the great minds of others and i really don't know how to appreciate time but i believe in one thing : Live for today and never mourn for the past. I like to row back in time and savour those never to return moments. Wat's life if there's no past? I don't moan for them but i learn from it. They make me a better person today and give me enuough reasons to look forward to what time has to offer. Plus, it gives me enuff reasons to keep blogging..... As a sanctuary where i can keep my thoughts for the day. Long live blogging~!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

never expected a pig like u can actually come out with sumthin so farnie n blogs which actually make sense...i like this blog alot...enlightened me so much..wahahha.a..

27 June 2005 at 15:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home