Sunday, July 17, 2005

Rules and Regulations...

I know this is definitely not a very popular blog..... but, i think it's time for me to leave a few do's and don'ts. Today when i checked my own blog, i saw someone left a few commnets on it... Well, commnets are totally fine with me and i don mind receiving them... BUT, pls... don leave comments that have nothing to do wif the text. Wan a good example? try reading the comments for my previous post.. someone left something there without even letting me know who the person is and gosh! What is tat all about? Somebody once important to me?? Hmm... i can name all their names but i doubt none of them will write something like tat here. Yup, i don like those type of comments to be here and i am very unhappy wif it now. However, for reference's sake.... i won't delete it.... If anyone need to give a personal msg to me... do it in friendster or e-mail.. my e-mail is kenyi84@rocketmail.com. Pls, my blog is not for this purpose. Thank you very much~!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey fuck face....your rulz suck and you Suck!! Man, looks at urself...you're nothing but a fag! writing shitty stuff, bitching bout every little thing bout your screwed up life...And it aint interesting reading this shit of yours! Go get a life dude...U stink! man, now u'll be wondering who am i rite? I live near you and frankly i hate your fucking attitude. Grow up fuck face! So r ya gonna keep this comment or be a bitch like u r an delete it? u answer dat urself dude. bye...fuck face.

Me

18 July 2005 at 17:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Man! i'm sorry dude. i got the wrong person... the comment b4 was not ment for u...a technical error actually. This guy is a good guy.

me

18 July 2005 at 18:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home