Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Things that u wouldn't learn until u have a gf.....

1. Watever u eat and no matter how much u wanna sink ur teeth into them...... well, if ur gf is wif u.... the first bite is no longer a luxury u can indulge in... hahahha.... i don know about u guys out there but most of the people i mix wif eat like bosnian refugees. I was having a really tough time adapting to this but i guess i wasn't left wif much of a choice. However, considering the fact that u are enjoying the company of her... i guess u know how to work out the equation... hhehehee....

2. Ur whole idea about time awareness needs a bit of tweaking. Why? hmm.... when they say :" give me a minute, i'm almost done", somehow, their one minute doesn't represent 60 seconds and their definition of 1 second seem far off from the globally used definition of 9,192,631,770 complete oscillations of the cesium-133 atom. Feel like complaining? I don think u should unless u wanna start shooting star wars episode 7 for Mr lucas...

3. The art of oblivion is one that u must greatly master to endure the relentless torment of
never ending shoppings. To fully understand how much easier life can be when u know how to be oblivious comes only after u have a gf. For starters, watever she asks, say good. Watever she tries, say good. Whatever it may b... just say good. Don't ever attempt stupid things like "hmm.... i think u can find a better one..".... tat's not oblivion... tat's NORICHIN..... hahhaahha. The point is to keep her moving and don stay stagnant on a particular item... gosh, who knows how long she will take?

4. Although i put this point at the last, it doesn't mean least. I wanted to put it at first.. but I dread u all might b busy vommiting before u can finish reading it.. hhehehehe... The biggest lesson u will learn is how to love someone. It goes beyond the three simple words of I love u. Words are merely faint echoes of our action. To truely love someone takes more than words nor action... It's a life long commitment to bring joy beyond expression of any language to her. It's never easy tat's why it takes a life time to testify ur enduring love for her. Guys, do u concur?

It's undeniably a suicidal stunt for me to post this article online....I don't even know where i find the guts and I think my doctor is going to kill me for this but heck~! It's my blog and i get to write watever i like!!!! since there is hitchiker's guide to the galaxy, i also wanna write my own kenyi's guide to.....err...*scratching head.......i don know where it's gonna take the reader to but its not my problem or is it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie meiyu said...

hahahahaa,now u know.I'm kinda happy with my single life,hahah!
But heck,i don't think u're jealous as u seems very very enjoy with your lil doctor,hahahaha!!!

1 July 2005 at 13:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least u learned something From ME.. but there are sumthing that i would like to clarify.. some of the things he mention are wrong information.
#1-- "Just a minute, I'm almost done" Kenyi takes longer time to bathe compared to me. He has to bathe a minimum of 1 hour before he get out of the house every single day.
#2--When we go shopping together.. he's the one who's always trying on clothes.typical question that kenyi would ask--"this one nice or not? oh but i think that one is a better match for my shoes la... or u think this one make me look more handsome ahhh???" imagine his face he ask those question in the changing room while i answer "honey u look nice in everything u wear la!aiyo!!! juz choose whichever la!"
OK la... i think i shud stop first if not i will spill everything out... hahha...

7 July 2005 at 00:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home