Friday, January 28, 2005

Case study 1 : SMS disorder

I always believe that i have very queer habbits and unnatural behaviour. I thought it will be interesting to share it here so i decided to present to you my first case of the day~!

I just realised this not too long ago. I have a habbit of not replying people's SMS or writing one to someone even though i wan to do it very much. I spent my whole journey thinking in the car while travelling back home to ipoh during the haji holidays. The traffic was a killer and it really stretched to the horizons, no joke about it. After hours of contemplation, i figure out that i just hate being kept waiting. I don like waiting for someone's reply. It takes time and it makes me feel very uneasy. I start to wonder..... "is she going to reply?" "why don wanna reply leh? Izzit bcoz my SMS is too insignificant to receive a reply?" "HUHUHUHU, that somebody doesn't even care to reply me.... :(" and stupid things like tat keep conjuring up in my mind.... sooner or later my mind will be congested wif those nonsense and it makes me feel very restless. Therefore i don like to reply so that I can avoid all those anxiety and unnecessary discomfort. Another problem is, I like to "collect" SMS. I got tons of them stored in my phone and different SMS got different meaning to me. Sometimes i just drown myself reading it before i go to sleep. Again, it makes my mind full of nonsense and again i feel restless at night. The worst thing is when my inbox starts to get real full and it takes a long time to load them and I had to be kept waiting AGAIN~!. Arrggghhhh... all this waiting is driving me nuts~! hahahhaa... I guess someone should really sound the alarm now..... *red light blinking madly* ......"CAUTION, FREAK ALERT, FREAK ALERT"..... why me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie meiyu said...

dear,no one gives u comments?cham cham........yes right,u never reply my smses too..do u?kekeke!!!

31 January 2005 at 00:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home