Sunday, February 06, 2005

New member for the New Year

Coming back home never fails to make me feel rejuvenated, but coming back home for Chinese New Year is even more than i can ask for~! However, my over exaggerated excitement came to an abrupt halt when mum began to assign me wif plenty of house hold chores. Hahahaa, i better stop complaining. Later my ang pau gonna get one major cut down. Anyway, my brother in law just departed to swiss not long ago to spend his holidays wif my sis over there. I really miss her alot as this is going to be the first time spending CNY without her. Anyway, I guess fate sure had some really good sense of humour. In replacement for the absence of my lovely sis, i got a rooster to play wif instead~! hohohoho.... Dad found the fella when he was on his way back from his daily exercise. Dad says the rooster was lost and it's getting dark there. Out of sympathy, he carried him back to our house and kept him as our new pet~! I'm trying to get myself close wif this "chick" but somehow he thinks i'm hostile and refuses to eat watever i have to offer him... I tried petting him but he began to stare at me wif his ferocious eyes.. Err... it actually brings shiver down to my spine... i'm kinda scared of his beaks... very unfriendly beaks.....Perhaps he's feeling the same thing about me as well.... I better start working out my rooster communication skills... I know of someone who can do well in that, someone who smiles like a chicken..."kekekekke"... i really hope she's reading this... Happy Chinese New Year~!~!!! May the rooster brings us happiness and prosperity~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home