Monday, July 04, 2005

Set sail for MMU!! Me will catch big fish today~!


Cute fella.. Everybody loves fishing Posted by Picasa

Classes are boring.. Morning classes are atrocious... BUT, having classes cancelled at the wrong tme is diabolical!!! I was suppose to have my 9am morning class today. I was struggling with great effort, trying to resist the temptation of falling back to sleep. HOWEVER, my effort doesn't seem to be justified accordingly. Even before i could step my foot into the class, familiar faces were already exiting the corridor.... What was supposed to be great news turned sour. Class cancelled after all the trouble waking up... So, me and my room mate adjourned to FCM cafeteria to have our rare occassion of breakfast. I was literally turning into a walking zombie in MMU. Miraculously, i managed to stay awake until the end of my morning classes. As usual, had lunch and went back to have a quick nap before my 5pm class. The lecturer for that class is indeniably boring BUT, there's another intriguing fella in class. Name? Nah, no way i'm gonna post it here... don wanna land myself in any deep sh!t. Well well well, speaking of that fella, gosh he likes to sleep in class!!! hahaha.. i know i am in no position to criticize poeple for tat but hey, he sleeps even more than i do!! I always catch him in "action" whenever we are in the same class. Plus, he likes to sleep with his head wobbling like a fish caught on the hook. LoL.... it's so much fun when he's around. I will be the one with the fishing rod, he be the poor fish and my friends will be laughing away... kakakaka..... Good thing he didn't snore..... Thanks for the fun!!!! Classes are so much better with u around though i doubt the lecturer will share my affinity.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello..i might be an important character to u b4..cos we both try to accept each other to be closer and get into our life...but then, i choose to leave and quit of our friendship..sometimes, i feel so regret...i'm sorry to say...i have to do so..hope u'll understand one day...my fren.........

15 July 2005 at 17:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday...
...i'm a person from a far far away place

15 July 2005 at 17:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home