Sunday, July 03, 2005

Ever tried YM version 20??

The real YM

If u have my msn account, u should b able to see my MSN personal msg always bear the distinctive word YM blah blah blah. Someone did ask me wat happened to my yahoo messenger, hahahaha.... nah, it has nothing to do wif yahoo... YM actually stands for Yun Ming. So now comes the other question....... Who is Yun Ming?? She's a friend of mine.... then question again... what makes her so special until she deserves a column in my blog? Hmm... bcoz she has a sister who is very very cute? Hahahahaha. ok ok... skip tat part, it has nothing to do wif this. If u trace all the connections between us, its really a surprise why we didn't really know each other until recently. Anyway, she came to cyberjaya last week and paid a surprise visit to me... Very happy to have her here but then i was very nervous about meeting her face to face. Don't really know how to mix wif people i seldom meet.... *blush*.... but then chances don't come by everyday. So, i tried very very hard to stay calm and walked down to the park near the vicinity. It wasn't tat hard to spot the difference from the already familiar surroudings. There she was, wearing a white shirt and a blue skirt. I have very faint memory about wat happened next but i managed not to freak out. Aikkss.... sorry YM, i know it sounds more like a horrific experience but actually, it's very quite the opposite.. I was kinda happy over it but then i guess it was't such a good idea meeting her up. Somehow.. things are different now. Always ignoring me, always don wanna reply my messages, always dissappear suddenly.... aiiihhhh....... To be honest, i really miss those days where she would keep chatting wif my for very long hours... I wonder where is the affection now but it's ok wif me... just feeling a little more lonely than before... :( Still wondering why you get to b in this blog? bcoz this is a big complain to you!!!! hahahaaha.... I just love to merajuk.... Forgive me YM... *wink*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...who is tat gal ??
eye-catching~!remember??hahaaa..
nah...i dun think tat she will ignore u..she is such a nice n friendly gal...dun simply blame ppl for no reason...tis is bad...

4 July 2005 at 01:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

si comel is goin to read all tis..n leave a wonderful comment for tis......goodluck pal!~

4 July 2005 at 01:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

siao ta bo...nothin better to do.,.izit??drive to penang larr ...dun stay in the room too often ...i can see the symptoms of mentally breakdown in u...

4 July 2005 at 01:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya la! drive to penang and find me la! everyday si comel only...

6 July 2005 at 23:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

since when i started ignoring u~!?pig~!!~cow~!!!~!
u were the one who asked me not to kacau while u were bloggin that time..
i will tel si comel bout the comments thingy...kakaakaa....

7 July 2005 at 15:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home